[bksvol-discuss] Re: I scanned a book!

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:47:40 -0800 (PST)

Oh my gosh! 20 seconds to scan a page? No wonder some
of you are able to submit so many books. I'm always
amazed when I see a list of 4 or 5 books a person has
submitted in one day. It truly took me 3 weeks to scan
this book, but I didn't scan every day. I scanned when
I was sick of homework, sick of housework, or when I
get tired of a whiny 8 year old boy I put my iPod on
and listen to something while I scan (I have been
listening to Voices of the Shoah).

Twenty seconds to scan a page. That is so incredible.

BTW I was surprised to see I have $4 in my account.
Like I'm ever going to need that (smile). Well, I hope
not anyway! But I didn't realize credits went to
people who don't have a qualifying reason to need
Bookshare.

Jamie in Michigan