[bksvol-discuss] Re: I heard from Cindy!

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:49:04 -0500

And she is one of us as far as I'm concerned. she's done so much for the Bookshare community and has made our work a lot easier in a lot of ways when she works with one of us on the books we scan, not to mention the time she puts into Bookshare doing her own thing with her own validations, plus the lists. seeing everything she does makes my head spin sometimes. I don't know how she does it.

siss52 wrote:
Yes, I got one too. I think Cindy has won everyone's love and respect. We consider her one of us.

Sue S.

----- Original Message ----- From: <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>