[bksvol-discuss] Re: I heard from Cindy!

That is most certainly a relief. Frankly, I had just about written her off.
Be sure to tell her to get better quickly because a lot of us were near to
being frantic.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] I heard from Cindy!
Date:
2/19/2009 9:26:19 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Everyone!

    I just received a note from Cindy.  She says that she is dealing
with a medical issue and will be back with us in a couple of weeks.

Mayrie

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)