[bksvol-discuss] Re: I heard from Cindy!

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:44:45 -0500

Wow! Thanks for letting us know. I'm glad it seems like things will be OK with her and she'll be back with us again soon. She's definitely being missed around here but then I guess that goes without saying. <smile> Thanks for telling us.

mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Everyone!

        I just received a note from Cindy.  She says that she is dealing
with a medical issue and will be back with us in a couple of weeks.

Mayrie