[bksvol-discuss] Re: How many words are 200?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 07:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

I believe the limit is 200 letters, not 200 words.  Carrie

Amy Goldring Tajalli <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          The last
three books I submitted were kicked back because my short description - you
know, the one that has to be under 200 words, were too long. Each description
was under 100 to begin and the last 2 that were rejected were under 40.  I
finally got it down to 25 but really now! I think they want something else and
we need a better description of what short is.

  Amy
  omsm

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.