[bksvol-discuss] Re: How many words are 200?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 07:56:57 -0700

Amy, the short description needs to be  two hundred characters or less, not
two hundred words. The long description can be up to five hundred words. I
always write them up in K1000 and then go to the Properties section of the
file to see how many characters are in it. It has become a bit of a game to
see how close I can get to two hundred without going over, since it is
rather challenging to say very much that is meaningful about a book in two
hundred characters or less. <smile>

Evan