  From: Amy Goldring Tajalli
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 6:51 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] How many words are 200?

  The last three books I submitted were kicked back because my short
description - you know, the one that has to be under 200 words, were too
long. Each description was under 100 to begin and the last 2 that were
rejected were under 40.  I finally got it down to 25 but really now! I think
they want something else and we need a better description of what short is.

  Amy
  omsm