[bksvol-discuss] How do I eliminate line breaks?

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:50:42 EDT

I have just had  a couple of my scans bounced back to step one because of
line breaks. I am told that my OCR program is turning every line into a
paragraph and I have been instructed to change my OCR settings to not retain
line
breaks. I have looked through all my settings and I can find nothing about
line breaks. Does anyone know how to change this? I am using Open Book 6.0.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377107x1201454434/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668
072&hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)