[bksvol-discuss] Re: paranormal mysteries by Terri Garey and Victoria Laurie have been added to the Wish List in the Fiction section

  • From: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:01:28 -0500

I sometimes want to shake Abby, but I still want to read the seventh book when
it comes out.
Georgina

Currently scanning Mystery by Moonlight by Carolyn Keene
Victoria Laurie have been added to the Wish List in the Fiction section

  If you're talking about the psychic Abby Cooper series by Victoria Laurie
they are all in the collection.
  Amber
  Book blog:
  John Adams