[bksvol-discuss] Re: How Do These "Holds" and "Saves" Work?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:19:07 -0500

If a submitter and validator are working together, as sometimes happens, or if
a submitter scans a books and finds that maybe a sighted validator would be
more able to do the book justice for whatever reason, you can put Hold for: and
the name of someone with whom you've agreed to work to get the book up into the
collection. I've only used that once and will soon again once I scan a book
Lissi sent me, because she has another copy and specifically asked to be the
one to validate it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.