[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding Down the Traffic

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:56:18 -0700 (PDT)

That's a good point, but for just that reason I do forward new wish list new
requests that I get to the volunteer list, so if they're sent directly to me I
can forward them and that should cut down the traffic on the list. Also, once I
get the list in better browsable shape I can send it as an attachment once or
twice a month, as suggested, to the volunteer list. plus it's posted on the
bookshare site  for anyone to check who's looking for a book to scan.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: