[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Gaming Books

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:08:16 -0400

Thank you, Cindy.
I will have a list for you early next week.  There are a lot of them to choose
from and I need to confirm which ones I have.
Christina

          From: Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Help with Gaming Books
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 8:00 AM

          Hi.
          My husband and I have a lot of gaming books that we would like to add
to the collection.  These are mostly for Whitewolf RPG's but we have some by
Privateer Press, Games Workshop, and some Indi companies.
          These books often have fancy fonts and lots of charts so they are
incredibly difficult to scan.  Would anyone be willing to scan and/or proof
them?  They will take a lot of work but I know several people, not including
me, who would love to be able to read them.
          Christina