[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Gaming Books

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:51:04 -0400

Excellent.  Thank you very much.
Christina

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elsie Sandin
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 8:39 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Gaming Books

  Christina,
  I'd love to help out proofreading them.
  Elsie

  On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi.
    My husband and I have a lot of gaming books that we would like to add to
the collection.  These are mostly for Whitewolf RPG's but we have some by
Privateer Press, Games Workshop, and some Indi companies.
    These books often have fancy fonts and lots of charts so they are
incredibly difficult to scan.  Would anyone be willing to scan and/or proof
them?  They will take a lot of work but I know several people, not including
me, who would love to be able to read them.
    Christina