[bksvol-discuss] Seeking a Proofer for Hawk and Fisher by Simon R. Green

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:09:54 -0400

If this message already went through, please ignore this repeat.
****
Hi.
I'm seeking a proofer for Hawk and Fisher by Simon R. Green.  The synopsis is
below.
If it's good, I'll scan the rest of the series.  Bookshare has some of the
omnibuses...  Omnibi?  But they aren't excellent quality.
Christina

They're the battle-scarred crimebusters of a neverending urban war.... Hawk
rules the streets by broadsword. Fisher cracks down on toughs with the deadly
dagger that she wields with unflinching skill. Their merciless beat is the
rough town misnamed Haven-a dark and murderous place overrun with
spell-casters, demons, and thieves. Ready money will buy anything in their
town...

Anything except justice. That requires a magic touch.