[bksvol-discuss] Re: Having difficulties?

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:24:22 -0700 (PDT)

Monica suggested that I zip the file, which I thought
was going to be an easy easy job (I remember using
pkzip and pkunzip in Dos years and years ago) and it
was a hard job! But I did it, and then it uploaded.
Whew. I didn't think 1.2 mb files were that big to
upload but I guess it is.

I'd been trying to upload this now since yesterday
noon. Depending upon the browser I would use I would
get either page not found, a little paragraph about
the error being due to I was using a bookmarked link
(don't think so), or it would just "hang". I am not
sure how to describe it to a person who can't actually
see the screen. The screen would just stay the same
for more than 30 minutes. I have   a high speed
connection so that never happens to me anymore.

Thanks for the help.

Jamie in Michigan