[bksvol-discuss] Having difficulties?

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 04:17:10 -0700 (PDT)

I spent quite a while validating CRITICAL QUESTIONS
Invention, Creativity, and the
Criticism
of Discourse and Media

because it had paragraph marks at the end of each line
and had many other difficulties (words with th in them
had di instead of th like dieir for their or diey for
they or anodier for another).

But now I have been trying to upload it for 2 days and
it just is not working. I wonder if Bookshare is
having difficulties or is it just me? I thought
perhaps it was because I converted it to rtf when it
was originally a txt file but that didn't seem to make
any difference.

Is it Bookshare, or is it me?

Jamie in Michigan