[bksvol-discuss] Re: Greetings from the new Volunteer Coordinator!

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kkellyp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:35:10 -0500

I read it with no problem.  Madeline hasn't shared how her e-mail
handeling software is configured. Often, the out of the can default
settings cause occasional problems because one data encoding system is
used rather than another.  This reminds me of my days accessing e-mail
through a Unix terminal, wich I remained on after nearly everyone
switched to Windows.  The mailing list software likely uses Unix and
it most likely doesn't like madeline's message encoding settings.

Kelly