[bksvol-discuss] Re: Greetings from the new Volunteer Coordinator!

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:07:00 -0400

As far as I know I didn't do anything to make it readable and I don't know why it wasn't readable for you in the first place. It was just readable for me and I copied the text into a new email. I know only that when I arrowed down to the message in question in the thread that claimed it was unreadable I couldn't read it myself. It just said "frame" where the message should have been. I can only guess that my email settings are different. I am not technical enough to know.

On 3/16/2012 12:30 AM, Kim Friedman wrote:
Hi, Roger, thanks for copying the email from Madeleine Linares. I was
able to read it or at least my screen reader could. What did you do to
make it readable? Regards, Kim Friedman.