[bksvol-discuss] Fw: clearing out line breaks

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:47:53 -0500

Hi Monica,
Here is a message I wrote in the past explaining the method I developed for
getting rid of unwanted linebreaks while not removing the wanted ones. I'm
not sure what program you use for editing. This is written about using
Kurzweil, but the same can be done with Word.In fact, a friend of mine and I
developed a macro in Word that takes care of all this stuff in one fell
swoop. I'd be happy to share it, but I don't know how to find it so I can
copy it and share with others.

 I've seen from a previous message that you're an advanced user of Word, so
if you decide to try this system you'll probably be able to apply it without
too much trouble.  If not, feel free to ask any questions you have.

First, I recommend that you use Kurzweil for this kind of work, and not the