[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: clearing out line breaks

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:29:10 -0800

Hi. Thanks, I'll try that. I didn't give formatting details because I don't know. It is an rtf file. It is short stories so has no chapter headings. The line in question is right after the page break I think, but maybe at the end of the page. I'm not sure. I'll try your suggestions though and let you know how it goes. Thank you very much. I already had to butcher the book a little by removing all the hyphens. That will be a job to fix, but lots of words were being split.