[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] hoping to start somewhere

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:03:56 -0500

Hi Lissi,
    If a person fixes the DAISY copy and submits it back to BookShare, then
the DAISY file will be new and a new BRF copy will be generated.
    If a BRF copy is submitted back to BookShare then the BRF copy will be
new, but the DAISY will not be updated. Back translation errors from Braille
to text make that impractical.

HTH,
Jake