[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] hoping to start somewhere

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:42:27 -0700

Oh, and I forgot to mention, .rtf is Rich Text Format. That's the preferred
format when you submit books because pretty much anyone can access it, so if
you did perfect your copy and left it for someone else to validate, pretty
much anyone could do it as an .rtf file. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx