[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Book submitted: Robert Rows the River

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:12:49 -0500

And one more, this was a Weekly Reader edition.  I remember every week reading
from that magazine in my classrooms, smile.

Anyway enjoy should be an easy proof.  Have four more books to go.

ISBN:

Title:
Robert Rows the River

Author(s):
Carolyn Haywood

Publisher:
Harper Collins Publishers

Copyright Date:
1965

Copyrighted By:
Carolyn Haywood

Brief Synopsis:
robert and his parents live on the bank of the river Thames in England. Robert
has many adventures while rowing on the river in his little row boat.

Long Synopsis:
Robert's parents taught him to row from a young age and he loved to row up and
down the Thames in England near London. While on the river Robert discovered
new adventures, new friends and new treasures from a carved lion, a monkey a
young Romany boy named Aaron, and helps solve a mystery of who stole the new
sailboat.

Comments:
Has been read through, all blank pages are black and white illustrations which
although not necessary to appreciate the book would add enhanced enjoyment and
understanding if they were described. All page numbers are present, some
dialect. If you have any questions please contact me. juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Adult content:
No

Language:
English US

Book Quality:
EXCELLENT

Categories:
Outdoors and Nature, Literature and Fiction, Children's Books, Animals

B4E Significant:
No

SFWA Challenged:
No