[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two books I am scanning

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:35:15 -0600

Lori,

The book is up waiting for you.  Write me off list at

llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

if you need help.  I have three OCR products that I can apply to any problem
that you find.  The analysis of the number of pages bookshare did doesn't
look right.  If the book didn't come across right, we can reject it and I
can get Susan to work her magic on the rtf file and she can usually fix it.