[bksvol-discuss] Re: Friends of Bookshare web page

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:28:17 -0400

Oh, no problem. I'm glad to put our site to good use besides just personal
stuff. I haven't done much with it in the past few months. I've been
thinking up things I wanted to do with it and this is definitely something
worth doing. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
www.lljfm.net