[bksvol-discuss] Re: Friends of Bookshare web page

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:01:26 -0700

I thought Jim Baugh was its webmaster. & I'm not at all sure wussup
w/him lately--out of the blue 2 nights ago he sent me this email to
look at this toyota hybrid. Since there were no navigation aids on it
to help me drive it... We never corresponded except for him to
acknowledge receipt of my creative writing updates, so to get an email
tellin me to look at this $16000 hybrid S U V was a little bit out
there in the twilight zone.

So, dunno. Weird. Halloween's comin'. Maybe that accounts for it.

On 10/18/08, Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd be willing to help with this if whoever is in charge of this would like
> for me to. I have my own Web site, or I'd be willing to work on the site
> that already exists. I'm not doing much as it is so I have nothing but time.
> <smile> Take care.
> Julie Morales
> Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
> inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
> www.lljfm.net

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride