[bksvol-discuss] Friends of Bookshare web page

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 01:36:11 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering if there is a webmaster for that page. It hasn't been changed
in a long time. Lissi's list of books she's giving away and Project Gemstone
and Project Treasure Chest are on it and those contests are long over.

I'd be happy to post the Wish List and Books-Being-Scanned list there and to
keep them current if I knew how. Jim and Jamie have been doing their best, but
the lists aren't being updated on a regular basis, which defeats their purpose.
I can imagine that neither of them has time to do it has one or more of the
lists often gets changed daily, but they're not useful if not made available.
smile