[bksvol-discuss] Re: First time proofreading

  • From: Stephanie <sdlively@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:49:39 -0600

Sure if you don't mind, I actually did start with a children book. ;0) Thank you!

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Hi Stephanie, you'll do fine! You can definitely open it in word, and just make sure you keep saving your work as the rtf file and not a word file. If you've picked something that is a little difficult for a first timer then release it and choose something easier. I can put up a short children's book for you to get started on, if you like. It won't be today but I could do one tomorrow. And yes, once you submit the book for approval, Carrie or someone else will look it over and either approve or reject it.

Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: While My Pretty One Knits by Anne Canadeo

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michrxtech.com/books.html>