[bksvol-discuss] Re: First time proofreading

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:43:17 -0500

You can download the original file any time. The important thing is to save a copy of the last file with changes you have made. Otherwise, something may happen that will cause you to actually have to go back to that original file and start over. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com