[bksvol-discuss] Re: Find It If u Can ..................

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 23:04:11 -0700 (PDT)

I moved the message from my spam folder to my mail
folder because it came from bksvol, but when I opened
the message I was afraid to go to the site. Have you
had any problems or increased spam since going to it?
IF it's safe to go to, I'll go there and tell you what
it's about. Is the person who sent it really a
bookshare member or volunteer?

Cindy