[bksvol-discuss] Re: Find It If u Can ..................

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 16:10:19 -0700 (PDT)

O.K. My curiosity got the better of me, and I pasted
the URL in the address space.

It seems to be an Indian site, which is why all the
people it was sent to--except us--had Indian names.

Anyway, it's a picture of a waterfall between rocks in
 forest--lovely picture. There are shadowy spots in
the water that make it appear as if it's a face--two
eyes and a mouth. I think the person who had it sent
to our bookshare list must be blind also, because her
question was, what do we see--but she didn't answer my
email to her and she herself may not be on the list.
If she reads this list, then she'll know what I saw in
the pictre.

There are comments, one of which is that it's a photo
shop picture that has had the facial features added,
and they look like that to me rather than natural
shadows.