[bksvol-discuss] Re: File format question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:06:39 -0400

You can set rank spelling to ignore capitalized words and words containing numbers whether editing a .rtf or Kes. The format makes no difference in this case.

E.

At 01:09 PM 7/29/2005, you wrote:

Prat and Elizabeth

Another thing I like about saving in .kes while validating is that
simplifies checking on paging.
I was working on a validation yesterday which, thanks to my ability to set
pagination, helped me catch sets of duplicate pages.
And another advantage of .kes is that I can set, for use in Ranked
spelling, the ability, if I want, to avoid capitalized and words
containing numbers.