[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Announcement: Nicole Gnutzman

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:31:58 -0600

Chocolate and sailing sound really cool. You know we'll want to read all about your adventures. Best of luck.

Melissa Smith

On 1/13/2011 4:12 PM, Chela Robles wrote:
I love chocolate! Anyway, best wishes to you Nicole and don't forget we want to read your book too now.
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti--