[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Announcement: Nicole Gnutzman

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:36:53 -0600

Wow!

Well, if you're going to leave literacy, what better place than to be a
chocolate maker and sailing… I would guess it doesn't get much better than
that! :-)

Take care, Nicole, and don't be a stranger if you get the chance! Best wishes
in all your new endeavors. :-)

Valerie

Please pray for and follow Nichole's recovery: