[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter Headings

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:30:32 -0600

It sounds to me like each chapter has a number and a name, which would mean that they should both be in 16 point.

Melissa Smith

On 1/13/2011 7:08 PM, Martha Rafter wrote:

Hi Gang,

I have a question about the chapter and chapter names on the book I'm working on right now. For each chapter, there is a line such as "Chapter one," and then 2 lines later there is a chapter name such as "Loving The Living God." Is this second line considered a chapter subheading or is it part of the chapter heading? I'm confused as to whether it should be in 14 or 16 point. Thanks!

Marty R

Proud Volunteer with

http://www.bookshare.org