[bksvol-discuss] Re: Elligible Books

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:35:20 -0700

OOOH, I'd like to proof that.

By the way, I have more collections of science fiction short stories that I have scanned, but not yet cleaned up (just not enough time in the day) for submitting, yet, but I'll try to get to them soon.

Also, a couple Charles Stross novels

Misha

Then sf readers can expect a mamoth Leigh Brackett short story collection to show up shortly. It's been rank spelled and spell checked. All I need to do is a read through.