[bksvol-discuss] Re: Elligible Books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 20:19:08 -0700

Yippee! More interesting SF, please Mr. Submitter. Have you ever read books
by Sydney J. Van Scyoc, Leigh Kennedy, Lee Killough, Maya Catherine Bonhoff
(really sorry about this last author's name as I'm unsure about the
spelling.), or more stuff in the anthropological SF school, such as Chad
Oliver, Phyllis Eiseley, etc.? Regards, Kim. P.S.: I don't mind if people
hanker after Star Trek or Star Wars novels. They just don't happen to be my
cup of tea. K.

  _____