[bksvol-discuss] Re: Elligible Books

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:50:37 -0700

Hmm, I've mostly been working on old short story collections because that's what really got me hooked on SF. But I do have some Lee Killough novels, maybe Leigh Kennedy. Did you mean Phyllis Eisenstein, not Phyllis Eiseley? I'm pretty sure I still have a few early books by the former, but have never heard of the latter.

Misha

Kim Friedman wrote:
Yippee! More interesting SF, please Mr. Submitter. Have you ever read books by Sydney J. Van Scyoc, Leigh Kennedy, Lee Killough, Maya Catherine Bonhoff (really sorry about this last author's name as I'm unsure about the spelling.), or more stuff in the anthropological SF school, such as Chad Oliver, Phyllis Eiseley, etc.? Regards, Kim. P.S.: I don't mind if people hanker after Star Trek or Star Wars novels. They just don't happen to be /my/ cup of tea. K.