[bksvol-discuss] Re: Eddings

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:49:33 -0400

E.

Yes, Fortunately I didn't lose any important data. Jaws 7.1 required re-installation, but other than that, everything is fine.

I am running AVG antivirus software, along with Addaware anti spyware. I am also running windows XP pro so I think I'm pretty well set as far as security goes.

Whatever happened to my system will remain an unsolved mystery. Since it has been resolved, I don't think it deserves any further investigation, so I'll let it go; and get on with the installation of Kurzweil.

Peace,
Ernie