[bksvol-discuss] Re: Eddings

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:47:21 -0700

No biggie, Ernie, Lissi took it and sent it on to the admin queue Sunday
morning.  She said she would write you a check for 50 cents. <grin>

I'm going to the library today, Monday, to pick up Guardians of the West and
Demon Lord of Karanda.  I will keep you posted as to when I get them done.
Shouldn't be long.

Glad things are working again.