[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicate copy of The Shining

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:48:59 -0800 (PST)

You're right, Lisa. It's coming out only every month,
now, it seems, so, while it's better than nothing, it
doesn't help in a lot of ways.

I check the step page one itself, as well as the
collection itself, and then Marissa's List for what's
being worked on and what's in the Administrator pool.
It does take a while to load, depending on what kind
of access, but at the rate people take and release
books to and from the page one step, that's the only
way to check, I think,  no matter how frequently
Marissa's List came out.

Cindy