[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicate copy of The Shining

  • From: tina birenbaum <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:56:21 -0500

Speaking of dupllicates, I sent in Johnny Angel several months ago to replace
the one that I think is corrupted because I've never been able to read it on
my BrailleNote the book simply stops after the info about Danielle Steel's web
siteou I was just curious if anyone else had trouble reading it too.  I have to
say thankfully that's the only book I've had trouble with over my very happy
year with bookshare.