[bksvol-discuss] Dragonlance update

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:57:31 -0400

Hello Everyone:

This is the latest update on the Dragonlance books. We have reached 112
books. The message I sent last week was cut off, so you didn't get the full
update. Here goes.

Sanctuary (DragonLance Elven Exiles #1)              Paul B. Thompson, Tonya
C. Cook                http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/367995?
Excellent

Hammer and Axe (Dragonlance Dwarven Nations #2)     Dan Parkinson
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/352415?                Excellent

The Swordsheath Scroll (Dragonlance Dwarven Nations #3)        Dan Parkinson
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/365888?        Excellent
inhouse

The Dwarven nations trilogy is now complete.

Thanks goes to Christina for scanning and Ann Petrous for proofing.

Sacred Fire (DragonLance Kingpriest Trilogy #3)                Chris Pierson
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/356351?                Excellent

Thanks goes to Evan for scanning and Lissi for proofing.

Saving Solace (DragonLance Champions #1)        Douglas W. Clark
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/327389?                Excellent

The Alien Sea (DragonLance Champions #2)        Lucien Soulban
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/344472?                Excellent

Thanks goes to Shelly Rhodes for scanning these. I proofed them and found
them good reads.

Happy reading.

Grace