  From: Grace Pires
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:57 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Dragonlance update

  Hello Everyone:

  This is the latest update on the Dragonlance books. We have reached 112
books. The message I sent last week was cut off, so you didn't get the full
update. Here goes.

  Sanctuary (DragonLance Elven Exiles #1)              Paul B. Thompson, Tonya
C. Cook                http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/367995?
Excellent

  Hammer and Axe (Dragonlance Dwarven Nations #2)     Dan Parkinson
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/352415?                Excellent

  The Swordsheath Scroll (Dragonlance Dwarven Nations #3)        Dan Parkinson
              http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/365888?        Excellent
                        inhouse

  The Dwarven nations trilogy is now complete.

  Thanks goes to Christina for scanning and Ann Petrous for proofing.

  Sacred Fire (DragonLance Kingpriest Trilogy #3)                Chris Pierson
   http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/356351?                Excellent

  Thanks goes to Evan for scanning and Lissi for proofing.

  Saving Solace (DragonLance Champions #1)        Douglas W. Clark
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/327389?                Excellent

  The Alien Sea (DragonLance Champions #2)        Lucien Soulban
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/344472?                Excellent

  Thanks goes to Shelly Rhodes for scanning these. I proofed them and found
them good reads.

  Happy reading.

  Grace