[bksvol-discuss] read2go

I love this read2go. I don't see a way to change pages in it, but it searches
BookShare like a charm, and settings seem pretty easy to do. Maybe I'm wrong
about changing pages, too.

Wish there were some more Joan Chittister books here--The Illuminated Life, for
instance. Mahybe I need to scan it and then send it up to BookShare.