[bksvol-discuss] Re: Desiree

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:36:39 -0500

No I haven't submited it yet, and probably won't for a couple of days.  I
have about 200 pages left to read, and since I have read the book before I
was strange and didn't read in order, so they are the pages in the middle of
the book.
Did you scan with French and English character recognition?  Maybe if you
submit your copy I could look at it a bit and compare.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net