[bksvol-discuss] Re: Desiree

When I finish validating it, which will take a while
partly because it's a big book (594 pages, fairly
small print, old somewhat yellowed paper -- at least
my copy,and I think sxarah had sid hers was old) and
partly because I have two other jobs (fixing 100 Women
and providing picture descriptions for a book Shelley
is sending me) I will send you the file,unless you
have an moral objection,if you want it. I know,
though, that you're a careful validator, and I think
you said you did the paperback before submitting it,
so perhaps you don't need this one. If the paperback
turns up and is in excellent shape after you hard
work, I'll reject this one as a duplicate.  I checked
gain today and still haven't found it, but we'll see
if it shows up on Marissa's list when she gets back.

Cindy

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp

http://vote.yahoo.com