[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dating the wish list requests

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:58:32 -0800 (PST)

It's really no extra trouble, putting in the date, as long, I discovered, as I
don't bother writing the word "requested" before it. At the top of the list I
added a line explaining what the date was, so I don't have to write the word.

Origially I'd begin just adding the books as they were requested, in which case
those added most recently would have been at the top, but I thought that in
case anyone wanted to look to see if a particular book was on the list an
alphabetical list would be preferable. I suppose a Find or Search would have
served the same purpose.

I can't re-order the list, since I have no way of knowing when books other than
those of the past couple of days were requested, but I could start just adding
books to the top of the last, after the author groupings, and still keep them
divided by Fiction and nonFiction. WOuld that be preferable to an alphabetical
list?