[bksvol-discuss] Re: Crashing Through

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:04:12 -0700 (PDT)

I've already ordered it from amazon.  It's one of the May books that never
arrived, so I re-ordered it yesterday.  Should be into the office in about a
week or so.  I'll try to validate it ASAP.

  Carrie

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Suesan manges is going to scan it, and put it up to the collection.

Or so she said she was

It does sound really great.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden