[bksvol-discuss] Crashing Through

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 12:47:19 -0700 (PDT)

I read a review of this book in the Sunday paper and it looks like a very
interesting book. But I also thought it would be of particular interest to
Bookshare readers. Maybe, maybe not. I can't get a copy of it right now but in
case anyone is interested, here is the description:

  Crashing through : a true story of risk, adventure, and the man who dared to
see / by Robert Kurson
  A profile of Michael May, a man blinded by a chemical explosion at the age of
three, describes his life as a CIA analyst, champion skier, entrepreneur, and
family man, who is offered a rare chance to see once again through stem-cell
transplant surgery.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Dying to Get Published - Judy Fitzwater

Find great deals on books at Half.com.