[bksvol-discuss] Re: books awaiting approval

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:14:50 -0400

I just took Jim's scan of Death On The Flop to try hurrying it into the admin queue for him. Many of us know what it's like to need the credit for renewal. I'll be working on it tonight with a goal of having it in the queue when the staff arrive at the office in the morning.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.